dh cant talk to him about anything

whenever me and dh start talking about something wiether its money our son or anything he always thinks im fighting and will tell me to shut the fuck up and leave him alone and walks away we cant talk and he is always the one thats starts talking about it
i cant win i always tell him okay lets just drop it and ask for a hug and a kiss and he will grab me in a mean way hug me real quick and then push me away i hate when he does this
does anyone else dh do this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• This is immature as well as not conducive of a communicative relationship. What is your plan of action because this is unacceptable and disrespectful.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I can imagine how frustrated you must be. I had a relationship like that once. I got out of it but am not telling you to do that at all. It seems like he just doesn't want to deal with anything.
    Anonymous

• and i will be like okay quit getting mad and he will be like im not, then i will ask for a better hug and a nicer one and he will be like i just did now stop trying to fight
    i will be like i am trying to stop it once we make up i want a hug and a kiss and dont be a jerk like you were and it will be over and we will argue and then finally he will hug me but im already upset and hes perfectly fine hes always fine and sometimes when we are argueing i will start crying and he will be like ok cry like a baby god you get on my nerves

op here but when this isnt going on and hes not drinking hes the nicest person you will ever meet he has a very bad temper
    Anonymous

• That's really immature. That's the kind of behaviour children have when you're lecturing them about school work. CHILDREN act in the manner, grown adults should know better. Your husband might feel attacked by your method of continuing the subject. That or he either feels guilty about the way your lives are conducted, or helpless in the matters that you speak of. There's usually something deeper then just him being childish, and it could be resolved if he'd get over his pride.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:23 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i stopped trying to talk to my dh, just about anything in general, i wai till he brings it up and then when he does i stay reall monotine. unless it was somehitng cute our dauhgtet did or somehting i bought for him.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 3:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I'm really glad that I had the foresight to marry an adult.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:49 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• that is abuse! Be strong and leave or it will only get worse! Good luck!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Is this with all subjects or just certain ones that press his buttons? There are certain topics I avoid with dh. If it comes up, it will get heated, but he never would tell me to stfu. I personally couldn't live with someone who told me to stfu! That is so disrespectful. You say he's so nice when he's sober, perhaps you should decide just how much of this rude, drunk man you can tolerate. Think of your children.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2010

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2010