Can you have Sex while pregnant?

Will it hurt the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Unless your doctor tell you not to then it is fine. It won't hurt the baby or traumatize them in anyway.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• good gosh are you serous? My son is in Stanford and I was the horniest preggo woman alive. So no it won't hurt the baby. Perhaps you should get a book on pregnancy and learn a little about human anatomy. (not trying to be mean)
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• o wow are you really pregnant? scary! YES you can have sex unless the doctor tells you not too! I had sex all the way till the end with all three.
    Anonymous

• No, it will not hurt the baby. That amniotic sac keeps the fetus well protected.
    Anonymous

• You can have sex up until labor starts unless the doctor says to abstain.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:31 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• wOW the question asked but not all know. It is safe to sex your baby is so well protected that it wont be hurt. Education is the key
    Anonymous

• Unless your OB says otherwise, yes, it is safe to have sex while pregnant.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:11 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I am a holy person, but you my dear are scary ditzy! If you are pregnant I fear for the child! Obviously you can! Talk to a damn doctor! If you need education on pregnancy please seek it out! I have never been so mean in a post, but that question was DUMB! And all who want to say I am being mean, tell me how many times someone has asked that! NONE for me, and I know alot of pregnant people in my day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• you can . if you like. It should be okay. As long as you feel comfortable doing it. Unless your doctor tells you not to for some reason.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:05 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• yes it is better to do it doggy style when you are further along and he does have to be more gentle. in fact my Doc recommended sex when i was carrying the first one over by a couple of weeks. It did start labor but they were Braxton-hicks and Kitten came at 43 weeks. Pumpkin came at 44 weeks. I wonder if I would still be preggy if we didn't have sex that late. BTW- they are 30 &28 now

mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 14, 2010