Ok ladies!!! I'm 38 weeks and about a hour ago I start cramping!!

It's been in my back and lower belly. ! Abourt 6-7 minutes apart but notgetting any more painful! I've moved around and laid on my sides and they r still coming! I don't want to go to the hospital unless this is really it cause we don't have insurance what do u think?

amylynn4919

Asked by amylynn4919 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if i were having cramps i'd be at the hospital
    Anonymous

• Wait it out. Most likely if it is true labor they will get much harder. I had constant cramping the last three weeks with several of my pregnancies. They would strengthen and come closer as it got later in the night, but by morning had completely faded. Wait it out and see what happens. Good luck!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• It could be so early in your labor that you have hours or even days to go. You don't want to go to the hospital then get sent home. Wait it out. Try to sleep. Seriously, try to rest. You need rest and fluids. Drink plenty of water and so e natural juice.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:05 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Call your doctor and explain to him. I love how I hear we don't have insurance and I know many don't like to use the system persay but if you are pregnant you automatically qualify for medicaid.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 9:55 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• No, you do not automatically qualify for medicaid, at least not where I live. I have already tried to get on pregnancy medicaid but I can't. OP wait it out and see what happens if its the real deal then they will get closer and more intense. I sooooo envy you!!!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2010