Is your local swimming pool clean??

I was watching the news tonight and they were talking about how dirty city pools really are. And that 1 in 5 persons admit to peeing in the pool..eww...Anyhow they gave a web site were you can go and this place send your free test strips so that you can test were your swimming on your own..Thought I'd share this with you all..
Hopefully thats OK?

http://healthypools.org/freeteststrips/

bizima4

Asked by bizima4 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Health

• I'm gonna go to the website! I'm curious now. I don't know if i really even want to know, though, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:53 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Thanks for sharing this, I'm going to check it out!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I'm sure it's horribly filthy. But I will take my chances with a chlorinated pool over the raw sewage they dump into our lake any day.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:16 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• we are military, and our neighborhood pool is clenaed every 45 minutes. they makes us get out for the 15 minute cleaning :) annoying, but worht it!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2010