please no bashing and if you don't agree just move on. Has anyone ever got a sripper for their husbands birthday party or other occasions?

My DH's Birthday is in November I am having him a birthday party cause he will be turning 30. I am thinking of getting him a stripper. Where do I go to get info about them and where do I go to find them? I am from Ohio if that helps out. I think if this is a one time thing I was going to do it cause he would be totally socked and wouldn't ever think in a million years I would get him one lol. And also can you pick what girl you want? Can you pick what you want them to wear? And one other question how will they know who the birthday person is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree with figaro. It is best to go to the upscale club and be able to pick out who you would like to come over. Be very upfront on limitations (do you only want her to go down to a bikini or topless). Most dancers are going to be respectful of the wife's limitations especially since you are the one hiring her.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• ok, no bashing so take what I say in stride. Who wants the stripper? Is it him or you? The gals gave me a stripper at my bridal shower and it was the last thing I wanted. Plus the girls all ran into the kitchen and left me alone with Mr Stud Muffin. It was so uncomfortable for me, plus he hit on me, was willing to provide me with sex if I wanted. Think about who this is for, you or him. The plans can sound so good but the real life stuff,,,,can fall apart,,,good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Sorry I have no idea where you can get one or if you can pick the girl. Do a google search as I'm sure you will find a bunch of information.
    On a side note, you're a way better wife than me!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:19 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• if it was me, i would go to a strip club and talk to the the one i wanted for the party or put an add up on craigslist. im sure u can suggest for them what to wear and show them a pic of your husband.

i wish i was as cool as you to want a stripper for my husband, im too pyscho tho :-)

have fun!
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 12:19 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• ANON actually he would have nooooo clue about the stripper I am actually the one that thought about it. And I trust my DH that he wouldn't do that and I wouldn't leave him alone with the stripper lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• theutilitarian

Achutally I always said NO, but now I want to get him one lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I would not, lol. I'm not trying to bash, but it seems trashy to me and we always have family over for our parties. No offense, if you want one, go for it, I'm sure it'll be hilarious...we're just not really that type. As for where to find a stripper, I have no idea. Craigslist? Lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:33 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• BrittanyD07

LOL I trust him and it is a one time thing so I am going to try it lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• OP HERE...I thought about having him answer the door when she gets to the house and video tape his reaction cause he wouldn't ever guess in a million years about that lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• are you gonna invite he other folks in your trailor park to watch?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jun. 14, 2010