what would u do?

dh took off friday night with his brother didnt come home until 1:30am went to work at 8am came home went to sleep then got up we went to a cookout and he started drinking i told him our son was going to my moms and he got mad but i told him to choose do something w/us or drink he choose drinking we got home around 4am dh's friend came too i took him home at 6 then came home and went to bed at 630 dh wakes me up at 10am im wore out wanting sex i wouldnt give it to him and he bugged me all day i finally gave him a bj b/c i cant have sex b/c of a miscarriage and then i told him i needed money for rent and bills we are behind on bills b/c he choose to drink instead of paying them so he started in about me getting a job but he wont watch our son wants me to work 2nd or 3rd shift dh works 1st i asked whos watching our son he said a babysitter whos paying for it he told me its my turn to pay all the bills so he can keep his paychec

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• does he not know that it is a family he is involved in. You do what you gotta do to make things run. I have a job but I mainly work for insurance and I am luck enough to have my parents around to watch my daughter. My husband get as many hours as he can to keep us afloat. I hope he grows up and starts understanding that it is not just about him. Good Luck!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:27 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I'd tell him to get the "F" out and he'll be paying the bills when the judge attaches his pay with at chold support order!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• just leave him let him chase you and until he changes his ways then you'll come back
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• When I see a question that is one long long sentence with no punctuation or capital letters or Text words (U instead of YOU) I just stop reading. THIS was too hard to try to read or make sense of. PLEASE, learn to write a proper paragraph with sentences..... If you don't know how, go back to school.And I could have lived my whole life without knowing about the BJ. Gawwwwd. How gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• just ignore the rude anon. she probably is an old jealous man anyways.

he sounds like an alcoholic, I mean- he's ruining his family life so he can go out drinking right? does he do this all the time? If so I would ask him to get help- if he won't set up drinking rules. If none of this works I'd kick him out on his ass.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 12:57 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Sounds to me that your hubby hasn't decided to grow up and be the man that you thought he was. You need to be putting your foot down and telling him that he needs to pay the bills and you will look for a job but he needs to stop drinking so you can have him watch your LO. OR he can see you infront of the judge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Jun. 14, 2010