How was everyones day?

theutilitarian

Asked by theutilitarian at 12:46 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yesterday was crazy for me. I woke up to my husband yelling his head off about something so I got up and came downstairs. Our oldest daughter had left the front door wide open when she left for who-knew-where. We later found out that she got called in at the last minute to her daytime nanny job where she can bring her daughter with her. The day started out sunny and I thought that was good so that my clothes on the line that had got caught in the rain from the previous day would get to dry. Along comes heavy rain before I could blink! Once it was done I left them out in the sun for a couple of hours and then brought them in....I'm rewashing them all. On top of that, just when I thought I was catching up on laundry, 2 of my daughters bring me overflowing baskets of their dirty laundry that they "found" when they cleaned their rooms....grrrr!
    Today will be a better day...I can feel it in my bones. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:18 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• It started out pretty rough, but ended pretty well. How was yours? :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:56 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Good good.

Drank margarita, did Zumba, Hubby got the boat running so we can go to the lake soon, then went to MIL's and ate good BBQ and bull crapped around.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• My dad fixed the A/C in our car, YAY! So I guess it was pretty good =)
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 1:32 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Today was a slow day, my SO has officially moved in and we spent most of the day organizing all his stuff and figuring out what we were keeping in the house, what I was throwing out (of his things), and what was going into the basement (we both compromised and put some of my stuff down there as well). The overall weekend was great I got to hang out with a bunch of my cousins - one of which I haven't seen in almost a year and I finally got to meet her 6 month old daughter. Next weekend will be even better, my aunt and uncle are throwing their first summer party so my family will be all together and I always have a great time with my very large, very Irish, family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Annoying as hell. Worked on 5 hours of sleep... then I had a lot of complainers (who really didn't have anything to complain about-just too delicate) and ghetto fawks... At least I got to come home and take a nap. :)
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 4:50 AM on Jun. 14, 2010