pregnancy symptoms?

i just found out im pregnant with my second baby, and i have no symptoms at all..the only thing that made me think i was pregnant was because i missed my period and my breasts are sore..other than that nothing...i know every pregnancy is diff, with my first i was really messed up..is it just too early to start having all those symptoms?

MaciesMommy09

Asked by MaciesMommy09 at 12:55 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I just found out I am pregnant too!! The only thing symptoms I had were my missed period and really sore breasts too. I hope it stays that way. With my first I was sick my whole pregnancy with morning sickness and gallbladder issues. I am hoping this pregnancy is pretty normal. Congrats and good luck!!!!
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 9:43 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I'm 17 weeks pregnant with our 2nd baby and it's been completely different than the 1st! With the first I was horribly sick and had every symptom in the book. This time around I didn't believe I was pregnant until we heard the heartbeat for the first time because I had no symptoms whatsoever other than I missed my period and had super engorged sore breasts! This pregnancy has been so much easier than the first so far! Congrats! Hopefully everything stays mellow for the both of us! =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I had NO signs apart from missed period. And I was prone to missing up to 3 months, so, I had no clue until I missed the forth month. I didn't even have tender breasts. Finally, I showed a little and felt movement. Other than those things, the only symptom was popping hips. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2010