Is Having alot of clear discharge normal? I have never had it before need you help..

Well my period is due today and nothing yet. Anyway I wanted to know if having alot of clear discharge normal because I have been have a lot it is clear and odor free. This has never happien to me before and just was wondering? If any of you ladies could give me any advice that would be wonderful.

Sending everyone who reads this baby dust !!!!

tatyana1982

Asked by tatyana1982 at 12:57 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Nooooo I don't want baby dust!

Yes clear. odorless discharge is completely normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Usually, right around the time you're ovulating you will get clear, slippery, stretchy cervical fluid (prefer to discharge; just sounds dirty). This is extremely fertile fluid designed to keep sperm alive until you ovulate. I've also noticed this same fluid the evening before I get my period, except it usually has a thin streak of blood in it. Pick up a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler; it's an amazing resource that will help you get more in touch with your body.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 9:08 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• It's normal. If you KNOW that you've already ovulated then it's probably just an estrogen surge which can sometimes happen during the luteal phase.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jun. 14, 2010