Im lost with the ingredients to this... can anybody help me out?!

I've already tried to find this on google and stuff.

I had a potluck at work and this lady brought in this DELICIOUS snack

Ill describe it....
It was like a cream cheese BUT with raspberry mix in. The raspberry wasn't chunks of raspberry, it was more like a sugar type that grainy feel, but RASPBERRY flavored.

It was sprinkled with the sugar crystals that make it look shiny, and served with graham in the shape of pretzles.

DELICIOUS!! Mmm... im craving it and i want to make it.
The lady that brought it into work bought it somewhere, so she doesnt know what it is.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:32 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Check out Tastefully Simple, sounds like it could be one of their cheese ball mixes. They have a website.
    Anonymous

• I have no idea, but I just looked at your profile. You live in Gilbert AZ? We have good friends that live in Gilbert and Mesa. We were just there in March. I would've never picked to go on vacation there but we went because of friends and I was amazed. We went to Sedona and it was breathtaking!! I'm jealous that you live there!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:39 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• lol! i love living in gilbert. its such a nice "town" they still call it that for some reason its the biggest "town" in the us i think.

but its so family oriented i love it! :) thats crazy you have good friends here. small world!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:40 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• It is a small world. They grew up with us in the upper-midwest but moved there! I have smart friends;)
    My profile pic is a picture taken in Sedona;)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I'd ask her but its probably jam and cream cheese mixed together?
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 8:40 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I think it is the rasperry jam that still has the seeds in it mixed with cream cheese,, to make the sugar crystals you get large grain sugar and use a torch to make the crust shiny and crackley! sound good!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:33 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• more than likely it as Mascarpone chese
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2010