HELP! my stomach is killing me non stop!

I saw my doctor a few times. She keeps telling me that my pain is normal. I'm 7 months preggers and any time i walk for like more than 15 minutes or sit for a long time, my stomach like stops and aches REALLY painfully for like the rest of the day. And if i want to move around, i have to like drag myself around.its so hard. I can't do anything. Everything makes my belly really hurt and under my ribs. My first pregnancy was NOT like this. I'm convinced this isn't normal, its very hard to do anything! My doctor keeps telling me its just my belly growing. My belly was even bigger with my first pregnancy and it was way easier than this. I've got a second opinion and she seems to agree with the first doctor. Am I crazy or just supposed to be in pain? Why didn't it hurt the first time? Anyone experience this? Oh and baby's movement hurts so bad I cry sometimes!

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 3:51 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• either get a diff dr to check it out, or i think s/he may be right. Baby growing, may be in an odd positon at times. My daughter did this if i walked around for like 15-25 min it would hurrrtttt bad shed be in a certain spot that just did not feel great.

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:53 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I'm still only in my first trimester and i'm experincing this along with alot of pressure and soreness.
    I've noticed the more stressed i am the worse the pain gets, the only thing i can say is to try to relax more.
    If you worry about the pain it'll get worse.
    So just grit your teeth and bare it, it's all you can do.
    I wish you the best of luck and hope it gets better.
    amenafaye

Answer by amenafaye at 3:56 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Anonymous
    Anonymous

Why don't you get a second opinion?! Seriously if you are in that much pain all of the time then I would see someone else or wait two more months and your baby will be here and you can not have another. It doesn't sound right to me but if your not good with any kind of pain then maybe your just a cry ass.

excuse me, no bashing please. And if u read correctly, i did get a second opinion and stated the second doctor said the same thing. n this is my second child, if i was a cryass i would have complained from the first. n trust me this isnt any kind of pain. u should be more respectful or dont bother reading or answering questions.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 4:36 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Hi,, I think I answered this question yesterday,,,IDK,, but YOU know your body and like I said the fact that you already went through on pregnancy tells me you not a crybaby! I would call your doctor back and make an appointment and tell her how BAD it is,, did you have a sonogram? I almost wondered if maybe you were PG with twins? I know a girl who was PG with twins and they didn't find out until the sonogram,, I agree this isn't normal,,and you shouldn't be in so much pain,,,was the second opinion in the same doctor's office? Maybe you should call Ask A Nurse and describe what is going on,,,I googled it, but didn't come up with too much,, hope you get this resolved!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:21 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• this is my 2nd pregnancy and I have noticed my stomach hurting a lot more this time around.... I had for a couple weeks where anythign I done would bring me to tears! If I do anything know my stomach hurts and feels heavy and sore... I tell my doc it feels heavy and she has never heard that... well it does! I have 6 weeks left and know I can't even walk because of a nerve or something pinched in my WAY LOWER back shoot pain through my butt..... omg it hurts sooo bad.. I hope you find something that helps as I am doing the same!!! gl
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 10:25 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• If 2 doctors have told you it's normal then I'd guess it's probably normal. Have you explained the pain to them in detail and let them know how much it really hurts? Sometimes women just say "I have a pain in my stomach when I walk or sit down for too long" and yes, that is normal. If it's excruciating I would tell your doctor that. I'm 17 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby and this time around has been completely different, especially when it comes to weird pains and discomfort. I'm feeling a lot of pelvic pressure and cramping quite a bit. My doctor says that's normal as long as I'm not bleeding and the pain is bearable. It could be the baby sitting on a nerve, especially if you sleep or lay on your back a lot. Good luck, I hope everything is okay!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2010