What are you going to do for fathers day?

theutilitarian

Asked by theutilitarian at 3:56 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think we're just going to relax at the pool with our daughter, ill grill some juicy lucys and relax!! :) Get him a card and something else. I'm excited!!! lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Going to my parents house for a pool party cookout. I am making a four tear cake for the dads.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• It's actually my dd's birthday, so we will be celebrating for her moreso than for Father's Day. She was actually born on Father's Day too!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 7:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• We usually have a cookout or do something with the kids and grandkids, but this year, our son is going to be at the Beach on Father's Day weekend, and the next weekend is both of our kid's birthdays, and our daughter is going to be in the Mountains. So i don't know when we will be able to get together and do out little Father's Day/Birthday party. We will have to figure that out soon. Also my Dad passed away in January of this year, so this will be my 1st Father's Day without him. Hope i do alright.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 8:15 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Hopefully, have the house to myself while the girls take their father out someplace...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:13 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• MomNbabyGirl what are juicy lucys?
    4hens

Answer by 4hens at 9:28 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• We're taking my DH out for lunch, and taking flowers out to my dad's and father in law's graves.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:43 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Nothing. My dad doesn't celebrate and my husband lives 2000 miles away.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:20 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I'm not sure yet. We'll probably end up going to a barbeque at a friend's house.
    liz.1986

Answer by liz.1986 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• well my dad lives 8 hours away...i'm sending him a fathers day card that i made when i was like 7ish, and i also found a cute plaque that says 'i love you to the moon and back' which used to be our little saying to each other when i was little, and i'm also sending a nice picture frame with pictures of the kids.

my step dad lives about 20 hours away, so i'm sending him a nice framed picture of the kids and ear candles for him, my mom, and sister.

my SO needs a new bbq, so he's getting the one he wants, and that's probably it.
    Anonymous