Fav workout DVD?

What do you like to use? Years back, I did tae-bo but I don't think I have the energy to try something that high-impact now. I need to work up to it!!

Asked by TXdanielly at 8:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• i'm in love with Turbo Jam. i just started again after having my daughter and with the help of hydroxycut i'm trying to shead these unwanted baby fat. the music is great, it's like your in a club but your sweating and you feel muscle sore the next day that you didn't think were there

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Ive used alot of the leslie sansone walking dvd's (walking at home)

Answer by my3lovboys at 8:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Sweatin' to the oldies! LoL! I don't know why but I love to work out to them. I also have been getting just dance teaching videos at the library and doing them.

• Check out Turbojam! I LOVE it! It's done by a mom and she looks fantastic. Their site is here -

Answer by momtobedepot at 11:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• ZUMBA! I am not a corrdinated person by any means but that has been the best thing! I do it at my gym and it really has helped shed pounds. Try looking at if your inerested then i'd look for the dvds somewhere else bc they are probably expensive on that site.

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:36 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I am just a beginner but have been getting results with Pilates for Dummies (not that you are a dummy :)!) It focuses on the core of your body which helps with the belly fat that I am losing. Just a suggestion.