Normal????

When I bend over it feels like my head is full of pressure, I can barely hear and then my vision is blurry and sort of weird.

What could this be? I have no insurance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Health

• sinus pressure?
    i just went to the store at 2 am to get tylenol for a horrid sinus headach :(
    it was the 2nd time in 10 years i have taken any pain reliever.
    you could try massaging your eyebrow bones. you will feel grooves in them, that is where you should rub in a circular motion. you could massage eucalyptus oil (keep it out of your eyes) into some pressure points on your head. maybe you could try a neti pot, or a decongestant?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Sounds like sinus pressure.
    Go to the pharmacy counter and get Suedefed. General Suedefed. It doesn't require a perscription. It's only behind the counter due to the Meth labs. It's used to make meth.

But that will help relieve the pressure and help clear any mucus or other symptoms.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:13 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• maybe low blood pressure?? Try to find one of those free or pay scale clinics.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Could be sinus or ear infection. do they have walk in clinics in your area. I use those because I don't have insurance and they are pretty reasonable.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I have High Blood Pressure and that was a symptom. Go get your blood pressure checked. You can do it at most drug stores too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I have the same problem due to a persistant sinus infection. I have got antibiotics for it (I have had it for over 2years) but it came right back.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:40 AM on Jun. 14, 2010