How can I get coupons without HAVING to print them?

I already get the Sunday paper..Should I get the paper all week? I love coupons but I dont have a printer :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Shopping

• There are some stores that allow you to add coupons to their scanning card without printing. I know Kroger is one. I can't remember which other stores do it. I'll see if I can find the site for you to go to and check it out. You just go to their website and pick your coupons and put in your scan card number.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:24 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• you can also buy them on ebay
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I found many sites so just google "download grocery card coupons"

Answer by admckenzie at 10:25 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I ordered some from Ebay and some didn't show up and I had to fight to get my money back on Paypal. Some also expire quickly. I don't recommend buying them on Ebay

Answer by admckenzie at 10:26 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Make sure you're getting the largest circulation Sunday paper in your area that has coupons.. For example, if you live in Northern Indiana, Southern Michigan or Southern Wisconsin that's going to be the Chicago Tribune. All those pages in your local paper that have ads for miracle arthritis cures and snuggies have real coupons on them in the big paper.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:32 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

Yes King soopers downloads them to your kings card from their site-just write what you download down lol.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:32 AM on Jun. 14, 2010