Can you get pregnant days after your period?

i had a strange period this month, i spotted more days than normal, then had a period for 2 days then spotted longer than normal after that, so i would say we tried to conceive about 3 or 4 days after my last (normal day of the 2 day period) make sense?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It depends on when you ovulate. If you tend to have a cycle that is less then 28 days you are more likely to ovulate earlier in your cycle. This is how women "get pregnant on their periods" because they ovulate so soon after their periods that the sperm is still in the tubes when the egg releases.

Get the book Taking charge of Your Fertility to learn to chart and then there will be no more guessing as to what's going on. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I got pregnant the day after my 6 day period stopped and while breastfeeding. So, to answer your question, yes.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2010