Until what age do kids normally use a buggy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• What's a buggy?
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• a buggy is a stroller....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I had my son in his until 3 and a half

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:00 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• ha ha I thought she was talking about a grocery cart. I still use one every now and again if I know we will be walking for a long distance. My daughter is 4. I stopped taking it with to the mall because she was just getting to big and the stores in the mall were not made for strollers. I hated trying to fit between isles and the people who would just stand in your way like you have all day or can go around... ha.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 11:00 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• My son stopped around 20 months old. He hates it and wont sit in it at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Thanks, anon 56, I didn't know. I thought you were talking about a cart. :-)
    We stopped using the umbrella one around age 2 1/2. She got too tall and her feet touched the ground. We stopped the big one as soon as she was able to sit up comfortably in the umbrella one. The big one was just so bulky.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:03 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• My son decided on his own to stop riding in a stroller at age 5. I let him go as long as he wanted.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:09 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• My 3yr still rides in one, i have a duo stroller in the car at all times, My 13mo is just getting to a point where I let her walk where we are going.
    Raine2007

Answer by Raine2007 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Well, If I have to run in a store and I don't want to deal with my 3 1/2 year old walking away , grabbing something off the shelves or just refusing to move, he will go in the stroller. Period. If I have to do a regular shopping and they have carts, he's in the cart. I cannot have a loose toddler and shop without a distraction. So I will use a stroller for as long as I need to and I really don't care what anyone else does or thinks. Period.

Anonymous

• Mine stopped around 3 1/2 - when they could walk long distances on their own. (for exercise at that point, I felt more than comfortable putting them in the bike trailer)

Answer by missanc at 12:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2010