Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Day Care

I am looking for a home daycare provider in the Kansas City Metro area. Does anyone know someone????

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

Answers (2)
  • go to and contact your local child care resource and referral agency

    Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:08 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

  • Call your county human services department and get a list of licensed child care providers from the licensor. You can call them and set up an appointment to talk to the ones you like. Don't go by someone else's word.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.