Defective shoes and returning them

Hubby bought some Nikes at Finish Line. The shoes were worn for a couple a days and have "deflated". The store will not take them back and pointed out cracks. I say this is obviously defective and they should! So I am going to take them back to a different store in the same chain and hope for better results. What is a good reason to give them as to why I want to exchange them for the same exact shoe that they can't deny me??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Shopping

• tell whoever you want to speak to the manager in charge..or the store manager..if they dont help ask for the number to the district manager. You should just say your dh only wore them for a few hours and noticed they felt like they were deflating. If they say something about them looking worn...say "yeah, he wore them, that was our intentions of buying the shoes you idiot"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• If the other store doesn't accept them, I would contact the manufacturer and see if you can get a refund from them.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:19 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I agree with the above poster. If the store doesn't take them back, contact Nike directly.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:37 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• op - yes, but then i have to pay shipping for these things to send them back! This is b.s.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• op - my hubby must have had bad luck because i returned them with no problem.
    Anonymous