Implatation befor baby?

Okay so I was woundering, how many girls had this befor thier baby? And what was your experience?
I ask cuz the first week of this month was my ovulation week well my husband n I had sex twice during that week and now of yest (ten days later) I know have a slight bleeding when I wipe. This isnt even enough to wear a tampon, and my period is due at the end of the month..I looked stuff up online but thats not as good as hearing others stories to believe that its true, cuz I didnt have this with my first at all..What are the chances it is for me? Thank you :)

mommie_to_be08

Asked by mommie_to_be08 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• K, I'm gonna be a little smartass. Every woman who gets pregnant will have implantation but not all of them will have symptoms/signs of it. I had a slight pain that I thought was signs of a UTI but a week later when they tested me for it (cramping) turns out I was preggo.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:21 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Well thanx for answering...I know that every person has it lol I shouldnt said did they show signs of it :)
    mommie_to_be08

Answer by mommie_to_be08 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• It could be. Usually implantation occurs in about 3 days after conception. If you concieved 24 hours after sex, you should expect that to happen about 4 days after sex.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 12:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2010