Ladies, i need advice? Our relationship is falling apart, what should I do?

We are separating, I have to ask for money for bills, to pick up the kids twice a week with grunts and moans, he is on unemployment, does not believe in having friends-so the little friends I have left is horrible, he expects me to speak to him when I want to do something or have friends over yet.

He is going away for 3 weeks to his cousins and we have kids. There was no discussion or anything. I feel as if I am trying to keep together something that will never be. We both have our own apartments come July 1st. I was trying to make him realize how much we really mean to him. What do you thinK?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I would move on take the three weeks and figure out what is going to make your life work. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I think forcing yourselfs on him is driving him further away. Move out and move on, if he really cares hell come around. No sense in putting your kids and yourself in a stressful situation. He doesnt control you by the way - you can have friends over and do as you please. Oh, and let him grunt and groan as long as he treating the kids nicely.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I am not forcing my self on him, he needs to learn to be responsible. I worry about everything and he does what he pleases, what is his is his.

Relationships take two to make it work, I guess I am just afraid of losing him, but I am letting him go. He just needs to know you can't have the best of both worlds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I agree. If the decision is made, nothing you can do will bring him back unless HE wants to, sorry to say. My STBX did this and all it did was smother me because he just didn't want me to end it but I felt it was the best decision for myself. Don't hold onto something that isn't good or healthy. Let him go and do your own thing. Get money from him when he has to provide it for your kids and lean on people you love for emotional support when needed. But you can do this.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:26 AM on Jun. 14, 2010