i am in soooooo much pain!!! I don't know what to do.........

I have been dealing with this pain going on 3 weeks know.. It has been hurting but I have been able to deal with it.. Tylenol helped it a little..... Well I got up in the middle of the night and it is soooooooo bad that I can't even walk... the pain is in my lower back and shooting pain down through my butt.. I can not do anything at all... I have a 3 yr old and a 5 yr old here to day and I can't do anything.. I am crying the pain hurts sooo bad... I took tylenol and it didn't even knock off a smiggin of pain.... what can I do???? I almost want to go to the hopsital but I don't know if they could do anything and then I would just have a huge bill to deal with...

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 11:17 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be the baby sitting on a nerve. Why not call your OB and see if they can help.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 11:22 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• are u in labour? how far along are u?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• you need to drink more water. it sounds like it's either horrible gas pain or bad back braxton hicks. in either situation drinking lots of water will help and prevent it from happening
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I am 33 weeks and I have been dealing with BH all weekend 15 to 20 min apart most of the time.. I am drinkin lots of water and gaterade (sp?) i don't know what labour is my first son was breech and taken by c-sections before I had labour... I know every know and then I get this kinda of weird pain but not back that goes from my front stomach to my lower back and it's like a dull achy pain in my back which I thought was weird...
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 11:28 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Does it go diagonally down your butt? is it in the muscles or internal? If it's going diagonally it could be Sciatica. Get on bed, get on all fours, put a bunch of pillows under your belly and put your forehead the bed. That will relieve it temporarily, but as soon as you get up again it will come back. See if you can get a chiropractor that specializes in pregnancy. they might be able to help. It's pressure on your sciatic nerve.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 12:33 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• See a Chiropractor
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you need to speak to your doctor.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i vote for the chiropractor. extra water will never hurt. you could try the cat and cow yoga pose too.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• does it feel like your hip is jammed into your back really hard and tight and life would be so much better if you could remove your leg and put it back on the right way? Bc I had that. And it completely went away the day i gave birth. The chiropractor made it worse. Sometimes it was so bad I cried. But nothing worked. I had to just stick it out. Hang in there!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:18 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I had close to the same thing. Besides it went from my butt down into my legs. The baby is probally sitting on a nerve.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2010