Need Help with creative slogan for Fundraiser for the American cancer society.

At my work we are doing a fundraiser to help support the ACS. What we exactly are doing is a " Rock around the clock" It is where we will have 8 teams rocking in rocking chairs for 24 hours. Each chair has a theme and is sponsored and then auctioned off at the end of the event. My teams chair theme is Music, each chair has to have a phase or slogan on the back of the chair. So can one of you wonderful ladies give me an idea that I can use that either relates to Music and the ACS or just Music?

Thank you so much in advance....

ZachsMom325

Asked by ZachsMom325 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Rock and Roll?

Answer by Bmat at 11:34 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• How about "ACS Rocks My World"

Or "Rockin To Beat The Cancer Blues"

Or "Raising C Notes For Cancer" -- and on the sign, put musical notes and draw 100 dollar bills, for the pun on "c notes"

good luck

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Thanks for the ideas very creative

We have to paint and or decorate the chair in the music theme. What we came up so far for ideas is painting a full piano keyboard at the top of the chair and/or panting music notes and symbols maybe instruments ( if we can do it). I just was googling images and thought of maybe adding the cancer ribbons , with the different colored ribbons meaning different forms of cancer. Is that a good idea?

ZachsMom325

Answer by ZachsMom325 at 12:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• * painting
    ZachsMom325

Answer by ZachsMom325 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2010