how do you feel at 36 weeks?

I'll be 36 weeks in 2 days and I feel pretty great. I don't have many complaints minus minor belly button pain. At night I have to change positions frequently though because of discomfort..up to this point I've gained 21 pounds.
For the ladies who are around 36 weeks, how do you feel?

walkintherain

Asked by walkintherain at 12:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Fine just anxious.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I'm actually on bedrest because I'm leaking fluid so I'm a bit nervous but physically I feel okay. Aside for the occassional contractions (and no they are not braxton hicks. I've been told by my doctor that that term is out-dated) I feel really good and healthy. The baby is moving around, I'm not completely miserable and i'm happy.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I am 33 weeks and I am in sooooooooo much pain and having lots of contractions and the lsit goes on.. lol
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 2:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I have a 19 day old baby. At 36 weeks I felt like a champion. I had gained barely 25 pounds. I was carrying around a promotions tent that weighed like 45 lbs and lifting furniture. I was unstoppable. I could out hustle my husband. I could chase kids across the park and catch up to them.

I got really hungry week 37. That's when I gained the last of my weight.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I'm 35 wks 3 days - I'll be delivering at 38 wks 3 days - I feel like crap. Just tired, worn out, very sore. This is DD #2 - my two yr old DD is helping with the exhaustion. Just really ready to have this baby and be "normal" again.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 3:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Im 30 weeks and 1 day and dont feel pregnant at all.. only gained 10 pounds and feeling great.. im having a boy so everytime he moves he reminds me that hes in there but other than that i dont feel a thing
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Feels like im carrying a bowling ball in between my legs it hurts really bad to walk, some cramping and heartburn from hell and nasuea at night...hasnt been the most peaceful pregnancy. Ive also been on bedrest since 27 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2010