Democrats, always open, honest, and looking out for the little guy

Think so? (link in 1st)

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 12:08 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:08 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Same can be said about some Republicans. What exactly is the point of this? I understand there are idiotic Dems, and just as many idiotic Republicans. So, again, what is the point?
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 12:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• LOL No I would never characterize them like that. After watching the video I think this guy must have something to hide. Persoanally I had never heard of him andprobably most others haven't either. Why on earth should he be so wacked out over a couple of kids trying to ask him questions? He almost assaulted the kid. Certainly didn't look good.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I hope that charges were pressed! Disgusting!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• SO....he looks paranoid, asking "Who are you" many times. Or maybe he is in the early stages of Alzheimers? Anyway, it doesn't mean that Democrats are "on edge".
    Talk about labeling an entire GROUP ! That is not fair.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• They are on edge what with limited time to push their agenda through.I am sure they are not so happy about some of the recent elections.
    Anonymous

• And...what is it wth your "Democrats,always open ,honest and looking out for the little guy" ? How does that even fit with this You Tube thing? I mean...this all looks like "scraping the bottom of the barrell" for ways to bash Democrates again, trying to find ways to bash anyone who isn't a Republican. Grow up. Not everyone can agree with you. Do you think we should? I don't.
    Anonymous

• Taken from Etheridges page -

Washington, DC, Jun 14 - U.S. Rep. Bob Etheridge (D-Lillington) released the following statement on the viral video which appeared on the internet today:

“I have seen the video posted on several blogs. I deeply and profoundly regret my reaction and I apologize to all involved. Throughout my many years of service to the people of North Carolina, I have always tried to treat people from all viewpoints with respect. No matter how intrusive and partisan our politics can become, this does not justify a poor response. I have and I will always work to promote a civil public discourse.”
    __

Yeah - right. He's just sorry he got caught, and that we've all seen it. I don't care what party you're for, this is disgusting and insulting, and if he's above answering that simple question, but not above assaulting someone - a kid no less - then he needs to be not only voted out of office, but arrested!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• "Democrats,always open ,honest and looking out for the little guy" ? How does that even fit with this You Tube thing?

Only on CM would someone need it explained to them like a two year old exactly why assaulting a teenager for asking a question is the opposite of open, honest, and looking out for the little guy.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:30 PM on Jun. 14, 2010