im 38 weeks and i feel like total crap!!!

back hurts having some cramps and just all around dont feel well! could this be a sign of labor?

amylynn4919

Asked by amylynn4919 at 12:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Could be. 38 weeks sucks. I was miserable.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 12:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Yes, call the doctor. I believe if you were in labor, you would not be typing right now.

:) Just remember you are almost there. OMG, very shortly you will have a beautiful bouncing, energetic baby. Be sure to get all the rest you can now.

Good luck!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i know what u mean, sometimes total crap is an understatement, lol. hang in there. but i remember feeling like that and like expecting to have contractions that night but i was still weeks away. its so hard in the end just wait for the contractions. good luck i'm 30 weeks and dying!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Give yourself a "sick day" in bed with good snacks. You need the rest and calories.

Also, go get a massage if you have the cash to spare. You deserve it.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I was the same way at 38 weeks but didnt have her until the day before my due date. Hang in there.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2010