How long did you bleed after a D&C?

For the first couple of days bleedeing was light and the blood brown instead of red. Now its been heavy and dark red . My follow up appt is Wed.
For the first couple of days I was bleeding heavy but, it seemed to be tampering off on the
one more quick question ..Did you have a healthy pregnancy after having the procedure?

thanks everyone

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• For me, I had the DC bled for a couple days and it disappeared. Then about 2 days later it came back with avengence. I had major clots and cramps for about two days. Hopefully those are just my particular circumstances. I have not gotten pregnant since, so I can't help you with the second part of your question.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 11:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I had a few DC's before having my son...I had five miscarriages before. I bled like you from the DC's but now have two wonderful children...I quit after that, didn't want to press my luck...Good luck!
    ttgregor

Answer by ttgregor at 11:20 AM on Jun. 16, 2010