What are you doing for your SO on Fathers Day?

I need ideas...Going anywhere special...Do the kids make special things for daddy? Special gifts??

DDTSMommy

Asked by DDTSMommy at 12:54 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This year its a big get together where we will BBQ at my sister In Laws I will have my girls make daddy a card and buy him some much needed clothes :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 1:11 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I'm still debating!
    My DH listed a few places that he's really interested in going to see, like the Ripley's Museum, Flight Museum, zoo, aquarium... and some kind of Medieval event/thing. So I'm wondering which of those things we'll truly end up doing.. :]
    Our kiddos are still a bit too young to really make anything, especially my daughter, but our son might make a "masterpiece" for my DH. lol.
    I just bought a few things for DH, and it's going to be from all of us.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category_10001_9951_3010_3010_-1_3001
    DDTSMommy

Answer by DDTSMommy at 1:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I had each kid pick up a card and i bought the gifts online like weekss ago lol. He has to work the night before so we probably will have to let him sleep until whenever he gets up and probably just make a nice lunch and give him his cards & gifts wish him happy fathers day 'cause then he has to go work and we are gonna be broke so we cant even take him out to lunch :'( but if theres time maybe go up a mountain that is near us and just go for a walk is nice we can see the whole town from the mountain i knw he would like that :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jun. 15, 2010