How many days after my period?

I just got married on saturday and now I'm on my honeymoon and me and my new husband would like to start having kids now and i would like to know how many days after my period to I have to wait until I can start try to get pregnant and I just finished right on my wedding day so that was 2 days ago.
Oh and my wedding was great I had a wonderful time and it sure feels good to be married.

SB_1990

Asked by SB_1990 at 12:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• everyone is different. just have alot of sex. most woman ovulated between cd 10 and cd 20. so i just say jump on it woman!! sex sex sex. lol congrats by the way
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• someone told me earlier 12 to 15 days counting from the 1st day of your period
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• My doctor told me 12-15 days from the first day of my period
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Congrats by the way!!
    GingerMom33

• If you don't have a regular cycle, pick up a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler (I honestly think every woman should have a copy of this book regardless of TTC). It will teach you how read your body and learn how to interpret your cycle. Best thing to do now is pay attention to your *dishcarge*. When it becomes clear, slippery, stretchy (like this or this), and you feel wet downstairs it's time to dance.

ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 5:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Everyone is different.

The whole 12-15 day thing is NOT true for MOST women.

Order the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility. That way it'll be waiting for you when you get home.
    Anonymous

• Congrats! I think its generally 12-15 days but could be later.. mine is a couple days after 15.. ovulation tests are always an option
    reagabismom

Answer by reagabismom at 6:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2010