My little girl has yellowy discharge in her panties, she is 4 and is not complaining or anything?

Could it still be a yeast infection or something?

She has had the discharge for about 4 or 5 days now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Kids' Health

• That's what it sounds like. My daughter used to get them all the time as a side effect from the heart meds she was on and she always had the yellowish stuff on her panties. After a while, I didn't even bring her in to the doctor's office, I'd just call and tell them what was going on and they'd call in a prescription for the ointment stuff. She never really complained about pain when she had one. She did complain about itchiness about half the time.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• It may be, I know that sometimes soap or bodywash allergies can cause it if they're in a bath long enough with it, in fact my mom couldn't let me take a bubble bath for years because it caused things like that to happen.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 6:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i would say yeast infection, they are very common in little girls! i have been told that bubble baths or bathing too long can cause them because of the soap.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Just take her in and have her looked at.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I would call DR! It could be yeast or infection!

Moriah
    MoriahL

Answer by MoriahL at 11:46 AM on Jun. 19, 2010