Anybody else tired of E channel's skank TV?

It started with Girls Gone Wild, Anna Nicole and the sluts next door, aka Hugh Hefner's trio of bimbos. Now it seems that E t.v.--among other channels--is glutted with assorted brainless skanks: The Kardashians, Holly's life, Kortney and Kloe, The secret life of an American teenager, Paris Hilton's BBF, and whichever one of the Hefner bimbos got married and had a baby. Anybody else fed up with this trend?

witchqueen

Asked by witchqueen at 1:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• I will take NatGeo over E anytime! Im fed up too with the superficial Hollywood image.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Yes! The only thing I watch on E anymore is The Soup. Actually, there is very little I watch on t.v. I'm sick of the same old trash on every channel.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• very tired of it! Part of me secretly likes celeb gossip but it's never on. Just bimbo shows.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• The only show I watch is the Kardashians because I like their fashion sense! Other than yet I agree with you! lol
    Anonymous

• I gave it up a while back. Too hard to watch all that nonsense. The science and history channels have some amazing shows these days. Check them out!!
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 1:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Yes a thousand times!! E is crap these days, so is E online! I do have a soft spot for the Real Housewives shows tho. I guess I enjoy watching wealthy women act like middle school children.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 3:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• They all are bad. But for some reason I like kendra. Kim is a big fake. I sthere anythig real on her? Not even er a@@ is real. I mean really from her sex tape to her secret marraige to her choice of men, give me a break, Nasty ............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Well, we all have our little guilty pleasures, hee-hee! I guess the rest of the moms are in favor of skank T.V. Certainly somebody out there is, or there wouldn't be so much of it!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 3:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2010