Ab circle Pro?

Has anyone used one of these before? I have read quite a few reviews and people seem to like them but I want a little more assurance. I am hoping to get my flat tummy back after I have my son next month. I was close after having my daughter but then got pregnant. I know I will have some sagging in my belly because all of my sisters still have a "pouch" and their children age from age 6m-7 years.

Regular sit ups are out of the question because of severe back issues and this machine looks amazing! I just hope it is as great as it seems!

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 1:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Is that the thing you sit on and twist? If so, I did the same thing last night kneeling on the floor (with an exercise mat) and using a swivel chair. I really don't see where it works the abs or belly as much as the obliques.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:05 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• https://www.abcirclepro.com/?mid=553679&sourcekey=N9AGSCHGGL&s_kwcid=TC|9833|ab-circle%20pro||S||5125866559

You kneel on it and hold the handles. Your entire body moves only your hands stay in place. You are supposed to continue looking forward and keep your back straight, tightening and working your abs.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 1:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I've had one for a long time. I use it most every day and I love it! You can get on on ebay too.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 1:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2010