Do you get upset if a woman notices your man?

I was talking to a friend at a neighborhood cookout and I notice one lady nudge the other lady and point with her eyes at my DH's crotch. I look over, my DH was sitting in a lounge chair and you could see the outline of his penis through his cargo shorts. They just start laughing a giggling. I got so pissed I wanted to leave. Should I have said something to them?

Do you get pissed or jealous when other women look at your man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• no, i just figure shes looking at the bald spot on his head =) haha
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• What low class women! Ewe.
    Anonymous

• Not at all. He's not invisible, people will see and notice him.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Do you think I should say sometihng to him? I jsut told him the party is over and we are going home!
    Anonymous

• Something like that yes! If they just notice that my dh is a nice looking man then no I don't mind :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I think I would have taken my husband home to change his clothes! Did you not notice that before you left? It would be just like when there is a guy who's pants won't stay up and half their butt is hanging out. Say no to crack like my daughter says. I would point and talk about that with my friend too. I don't think they were hot after your husband but pointing out something that was making them uncomfortable.
    Anonymous

• nah, i know i have a good looking man. it's like a compliment. in that case though, slap a hoe! lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Hell no! He's hot! I love when other women/men check him out! It's like saying "LOOK WHAT I HAVE" without actually having to brag! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I would be flattered. He wasn't cheating, they were looking at him. So, what? I would joke around and pick on him later about how he could have hooked up at the party if he wanted to. LOL No issue with jealousy from me or my guy. We are very confident and stable in our relationship.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• No, I would not sweat it.

It is nice to know your man is causing attention, it is even nicer that you are going home with him.

I would have went up to him, gave him a drink and kiss and continued what I was doing just so they are aware he is taking.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2010