Girl Talk. Have you ever told your friends how big or small your DH or SO package is?

I just could never see telling other people about my man. I do not want others to know either way.

I may have let it slip that an ex of mine was kind of small in that department. Revenge?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Yep. I've told my friends, my mom - hell even my gram... I'm not the kind of person which hides anything from anything... I don't see any reason to.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Sabrina, what did you tell them? Does he know you told them?
    Anonymous

• I told my friend. My guy is hung. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I wouldn't know what to tell them. Do people actually measure it? It is good for me and good for him and that is all need to know...
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 1:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• one of my friends likes to brag about her men(there's been quite a few). i think she makes it up most the time, but she always asks about my man. finaly i told her and her jaw dropped, and i didnt have to make anything up.
    Anonymous

• No because I wouldn't want my dh to talk to his friends about me in that way. I think its disrespectful.

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• shoot my daughters father was a stallion-i told everyone. honestly, i liked making them a little jealous of me. and it wasnt just his package, it was his moves. man oh man i wish he wasnt a jerk cause the sex was AMAZING!
    oldsoulmom

Answer by oldsoulmom at 1:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• As a woman who has been married for a very long time, I have never once discussed anything about our sexual life together with another soul. It is too private, too sacred, and it would be an absolute betrayal of my husband to dare to discuss such a thing with anyone. And since I have absolutely no one with which to compare him, I guess it never occurred to me to take measurements. I wonder how you would like all the men you've slept with discussing your attributes with every Tom, Dick, and Harry.
    Anonymous

Same here!!!
    Anonymous

• I think guys talk more about if women were wild in bed rather than their attributes.
    Anonymous