Are democrats feeling on edge?

If this video of a congressman for NC is any indication

http://www.breitbart.tv/congressman-assaults-student-on-washington-sidewalk/

His behavor speaks volumes.Who acts like that? That is how he responds to college kids?
How about the one who assaulted some tea party people recently? Where is the news of any of these incidents in the msm? If it were R's you bet your sweet rear end the msm would blast every single incident.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• These stories from Breitbart are so slanted in favor of Republicans and consevatives, it makes me sick. Prejudiced and biased and lamebrained. Whenever read Breitbart stuff, I get angry.
    Anonymous

• This is a video not a story.You can see and hear the congressman yourself.
    Anonymous

• No, he is a dip.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 2:33 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I watched the stupid video....I still say if it was presented by Breibart on that website, it is a stupid and worthless attempt to smear a Democrat.
    Anonymous

• I'm from NC. I'm not feeling very proud of my representative right now. Better than him being a Congressman, he use to be NC's Secretary of Education. He grabbed a person who said he is a student on the wrist and then the neck. Hmmmm, wonder how he would have responded if a teacher had done that? Makes me Makes me very glad to be a republican right now.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• These stories from Breitbart are so slanted

The original is not from Breitbart. When I first posted it below, and the thousands of other times it's come up online today, it had nothing to do with Breitbart. He's just the latest to repost a viral video of a Dem showing his true colors. Or do you think CBS is biased too? http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20007631-504083.html

And the KC Star?

http://primebuzz.kcstar.com/?q=node/22620

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• NP--Some people REALLY don't understand how the internet works!!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

Truth hurt?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Funny how the angry little anon never came back and thanked NP for all the links she provided. I guess it's much easier to scream bias than it is to check the other links and see the truth.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2010