So dh and i were in Walmart the other night and spotted a good one!

To put on Peopleofwalmart.com....well just as my Dh was taking a pick of the woman from behind her husband walks up and is like "wtf are you doing" he tried to play it off like he was sending a text message but the guy grabbed dh's phone and slammed it on the floor and it busted. We declined insurance for the phone and its a $300.00 phone. I wanted to call the police but dh was too embarrassed. Is it too late to do anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I just think it was Wal-marts job to call the police because property was damaged and they didnt listen when she was trying to explain...they shouldnt have thrown every body out that way they could've had the chance to call. How on earth are they gonna call? How do you expect to have any info on a complete stranger?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• He shouldnt have been taking a picture of another woman. And I wouldn't pay for it either!
    Anonymous

• Why was your husband taking a picture of another woman for? Yay for the woman's husband. Put the shoe on the other foot. Can I take a picture of you and maybe post it somewhere?
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I'd say it's too late. Guess that's what he gets for taking pics without someone's permission with the intent to ridicule them online.
    Anonymous

• I would imagine it's too late. What would you say to the police anyway? We decided to be teenagers and take a picture to put on the net when we got our phone smashed?
    Anonymous

• I'm glad they broke the phone. Your husband should be ashamed. Thank goodness the husband saw him do it.
    Anonymous

• Wow, your lucky they didn't call the police on your husband. I would have.
    Anonymous

• Go buy another phone. You can get them used and save yourself some money that way. Next time be sure to watch out for body guards when trying to snap a pic.
    I have always wondered how people can actually snap those pics for that sight and not get caught. Some of those people are scary!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• You both should be ashamed of yourselves. How childish!

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Wait wait....So because he didn't want his wife's picture taken he had the RIGHT to damage property?NO NO NOOOOOO.He should have NOT been taking the piture,BUT that man had NO right to TOUCH YOUR HUSBAND to get the phone...I would have called the police..THat is an ACT of violence
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2010