what is your "daytime" makeup?

if you wear light makeup during the day, what do you put on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• foundation, eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner,mascara, and lip gloss
    notoriusmom

Answer by notoriusmom at 2:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Light makeup?? It's black lipstick and purple eyeshadow all the way. I am a vampiress every day and proud of it.
    Anonymous

• Powder, shadow, liner (some days) mascara
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i just put on some pressed powder to defeat the shinyness of my nose and normally thats it. but sometimes ill add a smidge of mascara. now on days that arent so lazy its a whole different story :D
    oldsoulmom

Answer by oldsoulmom at 1:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• that's creepy anon, i wear bare essentials
    prettybaby1

Answer by prettybaby1 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• If I don't put make up on people think I'm sick.
    Anonymous

• foundation n black eyeliner and mascara. on busy days no eyeliner or mascara, but i never go without the foundation. it just makes me feel so much better, my face gets red alot from temperature changes.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i dont wear lot of make in the spring/summer.....i have bad allergies and i usualy end up looking like alice cooper by the end of the day if i do...
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• NOT A RACIST QUESTION JUST CURIOUS ''''''''''' I HAVE A AA friend who HAD beautiful black hair.... i mean it was gorgeous....then she went and dyed it......light brown.... its the first time she ever dyed it.....it ruined it.... she wants to know what went wrong... they told her not to do it but she did it anyway.......they also told her she couldnt straighten it for a while.....my dd told me it is hard to lift jet black hair.....it usually doesnt work well.she has never done it......she is a hair dresser...i talked to my friend at work and she said she did the same thing and ended up having to let it grow out and cutting it all off....
    Anonymous

• foundation, eyeshadow, mascara.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 2:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2010