Who will do doing nothing special for Fathers Day this year due to money problems?

doodlebug814

Asked by doodlebug814 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, not because of money... But we never do anything special for day's like Mother's Day or Father's Day... I just see no point.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Not us! There is always something you can do to make it special without money. Special memories do not have a price tag on them.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I agree with sleeping beautee, we will do SOMETHING, but probably wont spend a whole lot of money. We have the money, we are just trying to save to buy a house.. which seems more important to both of us.
    Anonymous

• I won't be doing something for lack of money, I will not be doing anything for HIM because he has chosen to not visit or help support his son so I think I will go out with my mom and sister to lunch or dinner.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• It will be cut back but no less special then it normally is. Today we are going to the library to make fathers day cards and there is no cost , its a free craft the library offers. I will probably make him a special dinner and get him a small gift from the kids.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:08 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Money is tight around here too, but we will do something to let him know he is special to us and we love him. We will probably get together and watch movies at home, look through pictures, go for a walk, or maybe go fishing. It doesn't have to cost money to let someone know you love them and appreciate them. Maybe we can set up the tent in the backyard and pretend we are camping somewhere fun too.
    Anonymous

• Well...SO pissed me off on mothers day..so yes im being childish..and i dont plan on doing much for fathers day...but beyond my emotional issue....were broke as a joke, and playing catch up now that im back off maternity leave. i might get him a card and make his fav dinner but he did NOTHING for me so i feel like y bother! he told me happy mothers day in a TEXT MESSAGE WTF! lol....ugg
    Anonymous

• we never make a big deal out of mother or fathers day .. besides it is our 1st wedding anniversary so we will be doing something, but NOT with the kids ;)
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• {raises hand}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:54 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Breakfast in bed and a nice family dinner. Nothing super fancy, it's just a Hallmark holiday.
    Anonymous