It's like being a teenager all over again.........

I have developed a strange obsession/crush on a musician (Andrew Vanwyngarden from MGMT, if you must know). I can't stop watching a certain video of his on youtube, and googling pictures of him and, to be honest, having fantasies about doing certain things with him. I haven't been so silly since my obsession as a teen with Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam. Jeez, I am 33 years old! I feel like an idiot! But for real, this guy has me weak in the knees and crushing like a little girl. Do you/have you done this? Is there something wrong with me? I feel like a pervy old lady, lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No not recently.

I don't think there is anything wrong with you? Unless he is a minor then I have to say ewwww.

If he is an adult then enjoy. :) Who the heck is he anyway?
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Hey, if it is legal to really do things with/to him, then there is no harm in fantasizing. Married or single, everyone has their celeb crushes.
    Nothing wrong with that.
    Mine is personally Johnny Depp. I don't google him or watch videos but I will grin like a teenager during a movie with him in it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Anonymous

• And no, he's not a minor, lol!!! :)
    Anonymous

• Im 22 and have this thing for Russell Crow who is like 40 lol
    Anonymous