HOW LONG...

My breast have been hurting for the last two weeks, Im not sure as of yet whats going on but it's driving me crazy. I havent taken a test becuz my period it due on the 18th of June so Im trying to wait and see if it shows up, but for now I wanted to know how long will they hurt if painful breast was one og your signs of pregnancy

MaryLynn777

Asked by MaryLynn777 at 2:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I also get sore breast even when not pregnant. As your hormones change as you get older it can affect it. Mine will hurt for a few days before. As being pregnant. With my first they never hurt. With my second they hurt for a month and then done. With my third it has been on and off for the last 5 months.

Anonymous

• I'm 16 weeks and they still hurt.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Mine hurt off and on up until about 18 weeks.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 14, 2010