Have you ever cut it off?

My son can have some major poop messes. Today he went down for his nap and a few minutes later I checked on him...he was dead asleep but had a mess EVERYWHERE. I'm cleaning him up while he's still asleep and it occurs to me, that if I was willing to, I could just cut his shirt off him so the poop doesn't get close to his head. I almost peed myself laughing and picturing it....

has anyone else actually done this??? heehee

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 2:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ok..Weird!
    Anonymous

• Yes. Once for a poopy mess and once because for the life of me I don't know how my husband got that shirt over her head in the first place (she had a big head, family thing) :-)
    It was funny.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i thought about it once but i was too late... he took his own clothes off, and his diaper.... and already tasted smeared and painted his poop! lol ugh.... i about puked and laughed at the same time!
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 2:23 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• My husband also cut his own shirt off once after our daughter had projectile runny poo all over his chest and stomach. I couldn't help him, I was laughing too hard. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• No, but I have thought about it once. However she was awake and I was afraid to do in case she moved suddenly.
    Anonymous