Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

600 bucks $$

The only reason I have it is because me and my ex broke up
he stole my debit card and bought some stuff with it, well Im living where WE used to live together and he had 600 stashed as rent money, his name is the only one on the lease.
He later took 240 out of my bank account so I am keeping the 600 since 1. there's not enough for rent 2. he wasn't going to pay rent because he wanted me to be served a 3 day notice, 3. I do not work, SAHM, and I have no incoming money

He already put in a 30 day notice which is up on the 28th
So, Im going to go stay with my mom for about a month, I work a temp graveyard job, I will be looking for full-time work in the mean time.

Q? Should I get on PA to help so I can get my own apartment, my mom is only letting me stay a MONTH MAXIMUM
Q? Should I invest in a cheap little car, payments would be about 75-100 per month



Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • get a job! or I should say try to find one, I know it is hard right now. then go to walfare and tell them what is going on, try to find a cheap car for now, then upgrade once on your feet, apply for housing too!

    Answer by r00j04j08 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

  • If you NEED PA, apply for it. I probably wouldnt buy a car that I had to make payments on. Id just buy a cheap ugly car that I could pay cash for. That way its YOURS and you only have insurance to worry about with it.

    Answer by Aqua_Jen at 2:30 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

  • you will need a car and also try and get a low income appartment you can do it just have faith and things will work out for you but i think the car is a good idea you will need transportation!

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

  • Use that 600 to buy you a used car off of craigslist or something like that. Go apply for food stamps and whatever else you need/can get then go to salvation army, a church etc. to get help for now until pa kicks.
    The health department or your case worker may be able to get you a list places that will help you with utilitys, clothes, food and such.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

  • OP
    I can't afford cash for any car really
    I need a car that I can realllyy drive, on the freeway for about an hour because that's how far i drive to my temp job

    I don't want an expensive new car, just an older model, Im going to have my cousins dad check it with me for sure

    yes I need PA badly

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

  • I got a nice car $9,000 for $142 a month so you can find one. hope your credit is good cause they aren't just giving out loans.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

  • OP
    My mom is co-signing because I just opened my first line of credit and Ive been paying on time so hopefully it's great

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2010