What makes you a mommy????

What makes you a mommy????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• the fact that ur child's needs always come first and you put them first. you survived the pregnancy and labor n postpartum period with a child to to watch. u survived those nights where u were dead tired and u just HAD to get up. the fact that ur life will always revolve around ur child and ur the one he will forever depend on no matter how old he gets.the toughest job in the world.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:33 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• There are so many things that make me a mommy but today according to my 5 y/o DD it is that I kissed her hand where she hurt it when she fell on the sidewalk this morning and pulled out my super cool magical hello kitty band aids and put one on her even though she wasnt bleeding.

I think honestly being a mommy is paying attention to the little details that make a HUGE difference in your childs life, making sacrifices large and small for your children, and being there for them. If your children know they can count on you, that you will be there, and that they can come to you then you have done well as a mommy. Its not about the material things its about giving your time, your shoulder, your heart, and your soul to those little people. I think I am pretty lucky to be a mommy, the rewards are amazing.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• What makes me a mommy? Well it's much more than giving birth!!! My DD being so kind and polite makes me a mommy because I taught her to act that way. My DD telling me she loves me forever and ever even when she's 35 makes me a mommy. Cleaning up toys and thinking of all the fun things my DD did that day makes me a mommy. Knowing what my DD likes to eat and how she eats it makes me a mommy. Knowing my DD has to have one corner of her "fuzzy blanket" and her paci at night makes me a mommy. You know what eles? Having to yell makes me a mommy because I CARE! Getting frustrated makes me a mommy because I am putting in energy. Even time outs make me a mommy because I am in control! I love my DD and the best joy in the world is being a MOMMY!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Loving my child like no one else can.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• That I put them FIRST before ANYTHING else!
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 3:07 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• My children- that I gave BIRTH to
    Anonymous

• Anon, what is that supossed to mean?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 3:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• There was a "click" in my brain the moment I gave birth. I worry, I wait, I hold, I kiss, hug, help, yell, discipline, support, nurse, teach, watch, clean, care,bathe....the list goes on. I am a mom because now my heart is split into 5 different pieces that walk around on the outside of my body.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:36 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• sale, that is sooo cute!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I got pregnant and had kids. Im raising them and helping them become amazing men.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2010