Need some advice

Lately Im starting to feel like all my DH ever talks about with me is sex or anything to do with it. Dont get me wrong I really enjoy it but I'm just tired of hearing about it all the time. During the day he will text me from work and all he talks about is how he cant wait to get home, and wants me to make videos for him or look things up online..I just dont know what to do and if I say im not interested or busy he gets all upset. We have three young kids at home and I feel like Idont have time during the day to do what he wants. Sorry if this is confusing just venting a little bit too: )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• He's a sex addict. He needs therapy.
    Anonymous

• I second the anon.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• You need to explain to him that your life does not revolve around sex, and the fact that he's trying to make it that way is starting to really wear you down. Tell him that it doesn't mean you don't enjoy sex, it's just there is more to life and to your relationship than just sex and you'd appreciate it if he toned it down a little.
    Anonymous

• I like all the PP's answers. You need to make it clear that your lives together don't revolve around sex. GL
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 3:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• No, he doesn't sound like a sex addict. There's a lot more to sex addiction then talking about it and wanting it. Do your research, folks. It sounds like to me he isn't satisfied with what you two do in the bedroom. My husband was like your husband for a while, because I wasn't giving him what he wanted. We have two kids, a toddler and a baby. I was exhausted, stressed, and the last thing I wanted was sex. So he tried to talk it up with me. Tried to talk about fantasies, tried to roleplay, tried everything he could to try and get me back to being excited about sex. Finally I had to tell him he's never getting sex again if he utters one more word about it. He eventually gave up and once I felt the pressure of his sexual needs lift I started to be more interested. Which made him happy.

Just talk to him and let him know that it's a bit much. That he's gotta figure out something else to talk about.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I don't know if its a sex adiction- but I would put my foot DOWN on any kind of picture taking,even if he's my husband, and posting that online? NO WAY. you never know who will view those pictures,and I don't think you want to be plastered all over the internet. you have 3 young kids,please, don't do the pictures, you don't want them, their friends,your friends parents to view anything like that.
    Anonymous

• OP-thanks ladies for all the advice...I didnt mean to say that he was going to put my pics all over the internet. He wants the pics and videos for his pleasure. I will talk to him about it but just have to figure out how.
    Anonymous