Depression

If you have a mild level of depression that can be bought on my stress or some small issues that come up....what do you do naturally to level this out?

I already work with fun people, have active physical life, enjoy getting out....but have these moments where I feel down, will cry and want to be left alone.
It only lasts for a day or two, does not interefere with my life at work, or with my children, other people but affects how I interact with my spouse.

Are there any natural supplements that can be taken for this?
I have talked w/ a therapist and show no signs of serious depression.

thanks for sharing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Health

• How often does this happen? Is it related to PMS? Try keeping a journal and you may find a pattern or get some feelings out that are bothering you.
    Anonymous

• It can happen around that time of the month but it really can happen once a week. Usually something not going right sets me in this mood.

Anonymous

• I use over the counter 5-HTP. I don't use it all the time, just during major episodes. B-Complex works well too especially the B12

Answer by admckenzie at 5:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2010