MIRENA IUD QUESTION

I got mine put in around january, and its my first time using it, so i have a question, TMI but i wanted to know if it is normal for it tot hurt while having sex and if its normal to have blood when u wipe the next day after sex???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Health

• that happened to me about a year and a half after having it, i bled all over the place the first time, not as bad after that, but it would happen every time, the doc could never tell me why. my SO and i came up with a theory that when your cervix is getting hit, the mirena is being pushed around in there and might cause it, i dunno...it became a huge annoyance with us so i had mine removed.
    Anonymous