How long does it take usually to stretch your ear about the size of a finger tip?

I'm trying to stretch out my ears and I just got one of the smaller sizes and thought I could get it in no problem, but omg it hurts way more then I thought.. how long should it take to be able to wear the big ones?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Eww why would you want to? It doesnt look good.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• thats your opinion
    Anonymous

• when I did mine :) It took a few weeks...you have to buy the tapers or take your new jewelry to a piercing studio and they will run the taper through and put in your new jewelry..I say take it slow and let the sizes heal...maybe only 2g @ a time if that. So you don't end up with a rip. GL and it only hurts a little bit :)
    Anonymous

• thx anon!
    Anonymous

• My ex used tapers and I would work them farther through for him whenever we were just laying around. It took about 6 months but we weren't trying to do it fast by any means.
    Anonymous

• My SO has oh I would say the size of the top of a water bottle in his ears and what we did was he has I think it was a 7gage put it and then we went bigger by that. When his ears would heal he would go get the next size up and I would get them in. The last time I did it and (yes I am saying this) the next day he was arrested and made to take them out. What a pain getting them back in!

delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• DH did his about 2g's at a time and no sooner than 2 weeks in between. Every time he tried to force it he'd split and bleed. that can lead to something called cats @**hole, because the hole will look just like that. Take it slow and you should be fine.
    Anonymous

• Ewww. I cringe every time I see earlobes with those big holes.....WHAT will happen someday when you want to take them out after the FAD has passed and nobody wears them??? You will have huge droopy earlobes with a big old hole in them and its not gonna be pretty. UGH. Then,I suppose you will be getting them sewn up and THAT will cost money too....I tell ya, young people really know how to waste money and look wierd.
    Anonymous

• Anon: 08, why can't you just answer the question. Nobody really cares or wants your opinion. Didn't you know that people have been gagig their ears for a very long time? Did you know it is NOT a fad! Ear gaging is widely accepted at least in the tattoo culture WHERE PEOPLE ACTUALLY BASE THEIR OPINIONS ON OTHERS ON THEIR PERSONALITY NOT LOOKS!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• lol to the people who open the question to say you dont like it.. I dont really give a damn what you people think..
    ...thx everyone who answered the question!
    Anonymous