What are some things you and DH do that others may consider childish?

I noticed a post earlier that a couple were taking pics of people in walmart for Peopleofwalmart.com and everyone was slamming her and saying it was childish. I was just wondering if you and your dh do things that some people may consider "childish." Please post anon if you don't want people thinking you are childish.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• EVERYTHING we do is childish lol! we are young at heart ;)
    Anonymous

• Pfft, i could give a rats ASS if people think hub and I act childish, to me, they are just jealous twits. Hub and I watch all the tween shows on Disney and Nick, we both play World of Warcraft on our own puters, we have slap box fights, not for long though cause he's much better at it than me lol. And to any Nay-Sayers, we have been married nearly 19 years, so STFU! :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• We like to play thumb wars and both of us always cheat. LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 3:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Hahah we do alll kids of childish thing! We slug each other every time we see a "slug bug", we play fight, we tickle each other, we blow bubbles together, we lay on the kitchen floor without shirts and make fart noises with our backs... I could go on lol. We also know how to be grown-up and serious when we need to be. Screw people who are serious all the time and don't know how to have fun.
    Anonymous

• Kinds - not kids*
    Anonymous

• Oh and yes, if I saw something worthy, I would totally take a pic and post it on peopleofwalmart.
    Anonymous

• I've not taken pics at Wal-mart but i have taken pics of a trashed out car that looked like someone was living out of it. Then a car with stickers all over it. We are pretty childish though. We have potty mouths. Not cursing but more fart talk and butt talk, and balls. We like to pretend we are british or northerners. We also like to pretend we are fighting in public sometimes. Like the other day we were at the store and my husband said he was going to get the store brand..(there was a couple behind us) i said "you are so cheap, i don't care if you want to get store brand anything else but i am not getting store brand airfreshner or ass wipe" (in my northern accent) the couple looked at me like i was a total bitch and walked away...we just giggled =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• He plays helicoptor with his ding dong. lol
    Anonymous

• my SO and i will act like we are in a horrible fight when we are grocery shopping, like he'll all of a sudden tell me, 'you don't tell me, i tell you' then he'll grab the back of my neck and say 'just smile and act like everything is ok' then we will walk off laughing. we have the tendency to make jokes that are completely inappropriate but have to deal with whatever we are talking about (we were in target and were looking at kitchen utensils, he saw something for tossing salads so he blurted out, 'but babe, i don't toss salad') then we'll stand there and see peoples reactions before we start laughing...we do a LOT of stuff that people would think is childish, but we have fun and are happy and that's all that matters.
    Anonymous

• We like to wrestle. We also like to blow straw wrappers across the table at each other when we're in restaurants.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2010