Are you okay with your husband admiring beauty in the opposite sex?

It doesn't bother me at all. If he asks me if a guy is hott, I will be honest with him. He told me his contacts blurred in the store when he saw a woman who he thought was really attractive was walking toward him. He didn't realize it was his wife until I got closer. LOL. He told me that and it made me feel good to know he would still check me out even if he didn't know me. hehe.

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 3:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• that is so cute. It doesn't bother me. I think its natural to find beauty in other people. if you are told to not look...what are you gonna do???? : ) My husband still says I am hot after 9 years together. we are only married for 5 years this July 29th. I think he is hot and whats worse is that he is going to be a fireman and wow, I think I may pass out if he ever comes home with those one piece blue things they where...HOT.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 3:30 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Of course I am, why wouldnt' I be. We are married NOT dead and I dont' have self esteem issues when it comes to marriage :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• No problem with that, I do it myself! but sometimes his idea of a beautiful woman puzzles me!!!!

Answer by older at 3:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• I know he looks at other women, and I will joke with him and tell him to stop checking her out... But it does kinda bother be because I feel he compares me to other women. I am not over wieght, and I am not ugly but I know there are prettier women than me, and I know I am not as skinny as I was when we met 7 years ago... and a baby later!
    Anonymous

• No problem but as older said, sometimes what he thinks is good looking is truly puzzling to me. I think he only looks at parts and not the whole.
    Anonymous

• We're human. Beauty still exists whether we're married, dating, or single. If you can't appriciate someone else's beauty, sexual appeal, or otherwise then you don't have a pulse. My mom always said "You can browse the merchendise without buying the product." And I believe that, as well as my husband believes that. He knows that I would never stray regardless of how cute another guy is. He's the one I chose and I chose him for a lot of reasons that are still true today. The same goes for him. So we have no issues saying "He/she's cute".
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• P.S. My husband and I have a joke .. If we walk past a chick and he says "Stop checking out her ass". . That means he was checking her out. I may not even have known she was there, but that's his tease to me that he found her attractive. And we joke all the time "Would you bring her home?" .. We are secure in our marriage and know that regardless of how many attractive people we see .. We're still together for reasons we still find to be true. We love each other and that's important to us.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• No, doesnt bother me if he mentions he saw an attractive lady or whatnot. Doesnt bother him when I do the same.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i'm fine with it if it's just a look, but he has the tendency to be rude about it and stare to the point of ignoring our conversation, or if we are driving he'll suddenly have to check all the mirrors, that bothers me, but the normal glance, i have no problem with.
    Anonymous