Would your dh push a pink stroller around?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes he would. He also wore a sling that was pink and had flowers on it. It was my sling and we were out and about and he carried the baby in it.

My husband is secure in his masculinity and is not afraid someone will think he is gay because he touches something pink.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Yes :) lol..I do most of the pushing anyways.But he doesnt care what color it is as long as it does its job
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 3:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• ha ha. this is so funny. probably but I would never buy one unless it was my last child. I got a blue plaid pattern so just in case I could use it again for any sex. I had a girl and never got a pink anything like that. Clothes sure but you never know when you will need to use it again and would you want a boy pushed in a pink stroller or sitting in a pink car seat?
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Yes. If the child was a girl, he woulod ahve no problem with a pink stroller
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Yep and he has.. We have 2 girls. The color of the stroller has nothing to do with hubby, it is for the baby LOL..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• LOL..I just buy a new color.I have 2 girls.Each has had 3 carseats and i have had about 7 strollers in 3 years.I just resale and rebuy.So if I had a boy..I would just go buy something new and not pink..
    Anonymous

• First of all, I would never buy a pink stroller. I have a boy and a girl right now .. and an unknown gender on the way .. so buying a pink stroller would be a "No". Second, my husband would never push around a pink stroller. It has nothing to do with his manhood either, as some other women suggest, it has to do with what he thinks is appropriate. He won't wear a sling either.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Of course he would. We dont have a little girl but if we did and if she had a pink stroller then yes my dh would gladly push her stroller.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• JAzzlikemrazz... then what does it have to do with? Why is it inappropriate to push a pink stroller? or to carry a baby in a sling?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:50 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Why in the world does the color of the stroller matter? That doesn't make any sense to me. Why is it in inappropriate JazzlikeMraz?

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2010